Our Studio is seeking a talented Junior/Mid-level 3D artist that is capable of creating high quality visuals. We are looking for someone with an eye for detail and good at creative problem solving. This is an exciting role within a small team of highly motivated 3D artists working collaboratively to achieve the best result for every project.
– Proficient in 3DSMax, V-ray and Photoshop.
– Good eye for detail in modelling, lighting and texturing.
– Positive attitude towards learning new skills and techniques.
– Good understanding of architecture and interpreting architectural drawings.
– Passionate about architecture and creating believable environments.
– Animation experience is beneficial, but not essential.
competitive salary, 23+ days holiday, staff development and training, company bonus scheme, childcare voucher scheme
Please send your cv / portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org