This privacy notice describes how Our Studio Ltd treats personal data relating to clients, partners and suppliers that we engage with.
- Who is responsible for managing my information?
This website is owned and maintained by
Our Studio Ltd
Reg Number 0676314
Our Studio Ltd
5-7 Dale Street
- What information do we collect?
At some point if you have been in direct contact with Our Studio or expressed an interest in our services (either face to face, by phone, post, email or by subscribing to our marketing newsletter) we will have collected your contact information. The type of information we collect includes electronic and paper format and includes but not limited to: names, email address, business address or addresses relating to admin, billing & financial data such as bank account and payment information, contact telephone numbers, and info relating to marketing communications such as your communication preferences. We also collect website usage information. We do this using cookies (see section 7 below).
- How do we use your information?
Your data is used by Our Studio to:
- provide clients, partners, and suppliers with the information, products and services you ask for, and honour any contract you have with us.
- we may also contact you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you (see section 5 below) and to manage service queries.
- Who will we share your information with?
To provide you with the products and services that we offer we may be required to share your information with
- members of the company/business or with partners and suppliers working on a project.
We will never sell your information to anyone. You can request to withdraw or be removed from any communication at any time by contacting us.
- When can we contact you in the future?
Occasionally we like to send information about our projects, services and news relating to the business. We may do this by post, telephone, or email, unless you have told us that you do not wish to be contacted in this way. If you would like to change any of your preferences relating to the way in which we may use your information for direct marketing, then please update your user preferences or send an email to email@example.com or contact us at the address at the bottom of this notice.
- How long will we hold your information for?
We have a system of retention periods in place to ensure that your information is only stored whilst it is required for the relevant purposes or to meet legal requirements. We will keep your information for a period of 5 years after the relationship has ended. Where your information is no longer required, we will ensure it is disposed of in a secure manner.
- How can you access and update your information?
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, then please don’t hesitate to email or write to us at the address at the bottom of this page. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate at any time by contacting us.
- Does the policy apply to linked websites?
Please contact us at any time if you have any questions about our privacy notice or information we hold about you.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at:
Our Studio Ltd
5th Floor, Sevendale House
5-7 Dale Street,