You must have a passion for Architectural Visualisation and a keen eye for composition and detail.
Skills and experience:
- Must have 2-3 years experience in a similar creative environment
- Passionate and motivated to work in the Visualisation industry
- An understanding of architectural terminology and ability to read architectural drawings would be beneficial.
- Is self-disciplined, confident in a creative environment and can work independently as well as part of a team.
- 2-3 years experience across all necessary disciplines including modelling, texturing, lighting, rendering and post-production
- Experience using 3D Studio Max, Photoshop, Corona / V-Ray.
- Can plan work efficiently and adapt to deadline pressures.
- Has good verbal communication.
- Is a positive person, ready to be a team member and develop as a 3D Artist in a busy, creative environment.
We have an open and collaborative studio environment in the heart of Manchester's Northern Quarter. We will offer a competitive salary based on qualifications and experience, and a wide range of additional benefits such as a company pension and childcare vouchers, team nights out and team-building days along with plenty of internal training.
You must be eligible to work in the UK on a full-time basis.
Please send you CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with email title Junior 3D Artist Position.