Our Studio Careers
We are looking for a talented Senior 3D Artist with excellent leadership skills looking to take their career to the next level.
We need a Lead 3D Artist in our Manchester studio to work closely with both our Creative and Production Directors to help lead and develop a team of talented 3D Artists.
• Excellent verbal communication and people skills will be vital in playing a part in motivating and inspiring 3D artists in the studio.
• You will be an artist with a passion for creating beautiful, bold visuals; have an incredible portfolio of work (interiors & exteriors) and already be working at an established visualisation studio or practice.
• You’ll have a history delivering large-scale architectural projects and be able to identify new opportunities for Our Studio.
• You’ll have a longer-term ambition to work towards an Art Director role, helping to shape and develop the studio’s reputation further both nationally and internationally.
• You’ll want to create award-winning work and know how to lead and develop a team of 3D Artists to do so, raising the studios profile in the industry.
• You must be eligible to work in the UK on a full-time basis.
Experience & Skills for role
• At least 6 years industry experience
• Proficient in 3DSMax, Corona / Vray and Adobe Photoshop – must be able to share knowledge and always be looking at new developments in relevant software
• Proactive, Innovative, Passionate about visualisation and architecture
• Experience leading a team and overseeing artists, working to deadlines and budgets
• Good communication skills with clients, collaborators and other team members.
• Animation skills – primarily storyboard / moodboard creation and camera setup (Adobe Premier and After Effects)
– Unreal knowledge / interest a bonus
– 24 days annual leave (includes birthday), increasing to 26 after 2 years service.
– Pension Scheme and Childcare Vouchers
– Team building days/ nights out included
– Additional external training and support given when needed
– Christmas parties
– Industry events & travel opportunities
– Dinner provided when working late to meet deadlines
How to Apply
Please send your expected salary level, CV and just your very best exterior & interior stills portfolio as a PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org with
email subject ‘Our Studio Lead 3D Artist role’